Au Pair in China:
Are you searching for the cost efficient way to learn Chinese language and cultures? Do you love children and want to have a major impact on their life? Do you want to fully immerse yourself into Chinese culture and contemporary society? If YES!—our “Au Pair in China” program is right for you!
You will be expected to spend around 25 hours per week as Au Pair with tasks like taking care of the children, having conversation with kids in English, taking them to school, etc. Most families will treat their Au Pair like a member of the family.
• Be between the ages of 18 and 29 with no dependents,
You must be fluent in English without having a strong accent
• Willing to teach English or other languages in a family environment
• Willing to commit to placement term of 3, 6 or 12 months as an Au Pair
You must have a clean criminal record
You must be medically cleared by a physician
Some basic knowledge of Chinese language is am advantage
What will you get?
Your own room in the house of your host family
Monthly stipend or wage between 1000 to 1200 RMB
• Full room and board including all meals
• Free Mandarin classes (minimum 8 hours per week)
• Orientation course and ongoing support from a local coordinator
• Completion bonus and flight subsidy
• International travel insurance
Language Exchange Program with native speakers
Free guided tours, excursions, and activities
List of Required documents:
• Completed and signed visa application form
• One recent passport sized photograph
• Original passport with 2 blank visa pages and valid for over 6 months
• Dear family letter consists at least one A4 page
• Pictures and/or video (with children)
• Medical report (TB chest – ray report, HIV test, and Hepatitis A&B test)
1), Au Pair in China placement fee: $600
2), Application fee: $60
1), Application Fee $60 - due when application is submitted or soon thereafter.
2), Program Deposit Fee $200 - due when application is first submitted or soon thereafter.
3), Balance of $ 400 - due when enrollment is being finalized.